Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grams Funeral, Sneak Peak at Card for 7/9/09 Class


I went to my friend Cheryl's today and we played with some of the new product. This is one of the cards we'll make at my 7/9/09 class. It uses a cool technique with the wwc's and twill tape as featured in the new catalog.
My husband's Gram's funeral tomorrow. It's a good thing I postponed my new catalog Open House since my catalogs haven't arrived yet! We have to leave by 7;30am for Gram's funeral, so I've got to get to bed. I'll post another card that we'll make at next Thur's class on Fri, so be sure to check back!
I'm excited about the new catalog that was released today. You can see it on my business website (see link). SU has improved our business websites. They now have links to the catalogs, supply lists, ideas, etc. You can also get feeds of promotions, etc. I've been crazy busy and haven't had much time to make updates. My son will turn 11 on Mon and he's having a slumber party Sun night.
Supplies:
sets - thoughts and prayers
cs - garden green, ruby red, kraft
ink - garden green & ruby red classic pads
access - twill tape, watercolor wonder crayons, dimensionals

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment