Friday, July 10, 2009

Technique Class Cards

inside:

I'm just loving this Circle Circus set from the new catalog. We made this card in class yesterday instead of the other circle circus one I posted. I wanted something more masculine. I thought the verse, from the Really Retro set that's on the dormant list, really fit with the circles. I sponged around and popped up the "hey there" on the front with a dimensional. I'm going with the boys to my mom's this weekend, but I'll be back and showing more cards on Mon!
Supplies:
sets - circle circus, really retro (dormant list)
cs - certainly celery, chocolate chip, whisper white
ink - certainly celery, chocolate chip, melon mambo, bermuda bay
access - dimensionals, bermuda bay gg ribbon, sponge dauber, dimensional
Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment