Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Buckle Card with IC

I love to make big buckle cards. They are an easy template (post a comment or e-mail me if you'd like the dimensions). I wanted to use the new IC's, especially the melon mambo (I was in a girly mood). I had an extra scallopped circle punchout from a previous stamping session. I had colored the image with markers (the IC come in markers this year; how cool is that?!) and thought it'd make a great focal point for the front of the card, especially with a little filigree brad. I stamped a row of the circle images in various colors down the right side and added some ribbon to the belt!



Supplies:
sets - circle circus
cs - melon mambo, ww, razzleberry lemonade
ink - melon mambo, rich razzleberry & crushed curry pads & markers
access - filigree brads, 1/6" handheld punch, dimensionals, melon mambo polka dot ribbon

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment