Monday, July 27, 2009

Styled Vanilla HPH Card for Deal of the Week

This was a simple card, but I wanted to do something to show off the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (HPH) for Trish's workshop yesterday. It was the last day for the HPH to be on sale for only $18.99 as part of SU's Deal of the Week. I don't have the designer lable punch, so I created a window using the scallop oval punch and the 1-1/4" circle punch. Then I put the hardware over it. I had to tweak the brads a bit, but it worked. The watercolor vine wheel that I used as a background isn't shown in the catalog, but never fear. It hasn't retired; it's on the dormant list.

Supplies:
sets - thoughts and prayers
cs - mellow moss, very vanilla, perfect plum
ink - always artichoke, perfect plum & pale plum markers, perfect plum pad, always artichoke ink cartridge
access - watercolor vine jumbo wheel, vanilla HPH,

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment