Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Class Card

This is another card we'll make at next week's class. I had so much fun playing with this set from the new catalog. SU is having a special on one item per week during July. This week it's the scallop edge punch! See the Promotions page on my business website. Let me know if you want to order it. I'll combine orders so the s/h cost will be less.

Supplies:
sets - circle circus, on your birthday
cs - bermuda bay, melon mambo, whisper white
ink - bermuda bay, melon mambo, summer sun, tempting turquoise, pixie pink
access - scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, 1/16th handheld punch, fire rhinestone circle brads, bermuda bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

Happy Stamping! Mary
p.s. feel free to leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment