Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Catalog Open House Card #2, options



This is the second card that you get to make at my Open House. It has a white card base and a lower piece of melon mambo textured cardstock that's punched with the scallop edge punch. The textured cs really adds dimension; I'm lovin' it! You'll use the In Color markers to ink the flower image, so everyone's will be unique. The top portion of the card is from the razzleberry lemonade dsp pack and you can use whichever side you want. This set has MANY great sayings to choose from as well. On the top card I added the second sentiment on a little flag (because I messed up when I stamped it directly on the card). It's very simple to get the "v" cut at the end of the flag. Just turn the 3/4" square punch to a diamond shape and voila! Finally, you'll also get to choose your color of polka dot ribbon. I hope everyone has as much fun making these cards as I did!
I'm selling the new catalog for $8 at my Open House, but if you place a $50 order at the Open House you can get it for $5! Wohoo!!! Or better yet, join my stamp club or hostess a workshop and I will give you the catalog for FREE!!!!
Supplies:
sets - kind and caring thoughts
cs - melon mambo, whisper white, razzleberry lemonade designer series paper
ink - basic black pad, rich razzleberry pad, In Color markers
access - polka dot ribbon, dimensionals, wide oval and scallop edge punches, sponge
Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment