Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Butterfly Card

Ok, here's the other butterfly card I told you about yesterday. This one is a regular A-2 card size. It's made pretty much the same as yesterday's card, but has a layer of dsp instead of cs that's been stamped all over with the little flower from the butterfly set. Below is a picture of the inside of both cards. I used the side of flowered butterfly image and inked it in apricot appeal (or melon mambo for yesterday's card) and then stamped along the bottom of the card. We made this for Trish's party last Sun. I hope to make it in a class or at club, or maybe for my shoebox card (hmmmm, I still need to plan my card for my Shoebox Event).


Supplies:
stamps - flight of the butterfly, circle circus
cs - whisper white, so saffron, razzleberry lemonade dsp
ink - pumpkin pie, apricot appeal
access - 1-3/4" circle, scallop edge and butterfly punches, dimensionals, polka dot ribbon, paper piercer and mat pack
Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment