Thursday, July 16, 2009

Circle Circus 3x6 Card for Open House

I promised I'd show you the cards you will make at my New Catalog Open House this Friday. It's only 1 day away, yahoo! Here's the first card we'll make. Actually my friend and dowline, Cheryl, designed this card. Isn't it cute? I just love this new Circle Circus set. I almost didn't buy it, but I'm so glad I did! I made a couple small changes and here's my version. It works as a regular size card, too.

Supplies:
set - circle circus
cs - sage shadow, barely banana, chocolate chip, whisper white
ink - sage shadow pad
access - tag punch, 3/4", 1-1/4" & scallop circle punches, half back pearl from the pretties kit, mini glue dot to attach it, dimensionals, soft suede polka dot ribbon

PLEASE NOTE: I will be placing an order Friday after the Open House. Please let me know if you want to add to it. I will be placing it in time to get the Deal of the Week Square Fire Rhinestone brads (they're a great deal!).

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment