Friday, June 12, 2015

Congrats Megan and Emily!

Megan's Grad Card, front
Megan's Grad Card, back
Megan's Grad Card, open
left top inside
right top inside
folds to mail flat in envelope
out side before adhering side to back
inside before adhering side to back
My friend Patty Beck has a daughter who's graduating from UCLA this weekend.  I would hold stamp parties for her in elementary school!  Her other daughter. Emily, graduated from Carondolete two weeks ago and will attend UCLA in the fall.   I had to make something different for her!

Megan's card is a corner pop up card and Emily's is a free standing pop up card.  They both use Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and Whisper white.

Emily's Card, front

Emily's Card, back

Emily's Card, open
Below is the card Bianca made for Emily for her HS graduation.  I've made this type of card before.  Click HERE to view.  She did a great job.  I love her little diploma.  Oh darn, I forgot to take a photo with the sides open.  I think she had stamped 2015.



I have a few more grad cards to share with you next week!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment