Thursday, June 25, 2015

Prize Time Projects, part 1

Celebrate card
 This was one of my favorites.  We used the new photopolymer set Wild About Flowers and the new Watercolor Wash background stamp.  I love using the mini stapler to attach things.  I didn't think I liked the new IC dotted lace ribbon, but it's great!  Very pliable and easy to work with.  The corrugated paper is fun too and adds interesting texture.  The expressions natural elements add a quick and fun greeting.  They are another product that I didn't expect to like!

Garateful card
I was so glad we got to use the white perfect accents.  I had wanted to order them and now I don't have to, though I might need more.  We used the white corrugated paper and the new lots of labels framelits.  Those weren't on my wish list, but they are now!  I always like to add washi tape to a project. The silver thread is very fine and hard to see in the photo.  I like the way it will stay tied.  Or you can easily put down fast fuse and it will stay put without tying!

Gift Bag, lg size
We got to use the new gift bag punch board.  That was fun!  I want to try it some more.  I didn;t think I wanted it, but now I'm contemplating it.  The "large" refers to the base of the bag.  You can make any of the sizes any height you want.   That new ribbon is so easy to tie!
Gift Bag, lg size

Framed Wall Art
This wall art was quick, easy and fun.  Elizabeth Price used an old frame she found at a good will and spray painted.  I might try that.
Framed Wall Art, closer view
The Elegant Dots TIEF very pretty.  I saw the triple banner punch in th preview and was very interested, but then decided against it.  After using it. SO EASY, I decided I do want it!

Would you be interested in making wall art?  What size?  Would you want the frame included in the class price?  Shoot me an e-mail and let me know your thoughts.

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment