Saturday, June 20, 2015

Congrats Caroline!

Caroline's "Corner Pop Up" Graduation Card. front
Caroline's "Corner Pop Up" Graduation Card. back
 The colors I used are night of navy (card base), pacific point, cherry cobbler and whisper white.
Caroline's "Corner Pop Up" Graduation Card. opening 
Caroline's "Corner Pop Up" Graduation Card, open outside

Caroline's "Corner Pop Up" Graduation Card, open top view 

Caroline's "Corner Pop Up" Graduation Card, inside left top panel

Caroline's "Corner Pop Up" Graduation Card, inside right top panel

My Inspiration, Sweatshirt from Online Store
Congrats to Caroline who graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, an ivy league college.  My friend Patty had asked me to make this card.  I was honored as Caroline is our friend Alexandra's daughter.  Alexandra died of renal cell cancer ten years ago.  I used to stamp with her, and then her daughter after she passed.  Caroline was only twelve at the time.  She's an engineer and I thought she'd appreciate this mechanical card.   Ok, I believe this is the last of the grad cards I have to share.

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment