Monday, June 8, 2015

April Club Cards

Wow, I thought I had already posted this!

April Club Cards

April Club Cards, open


Spiral Pop Up Card
I learned to make this type card at my first SU Convention.  I made one in my club back in 2008, but don't have a photo.

The inside is simple. You just punch a circle, then hand cut a spiral starting at the outer edge, keeping the width about 1/8", and ending when you have about a 1/4" center.

Decorate your front and inside before adding the spiral.  Add one glue dot under the center of the spiral and place it in the card.  Add one glue dot on top of the outer edge and close the card.  The dot will adhere and the circle will spiral when open.  Add the butterflies to the spiral with rolled up glue dots.

I also added a panel to the back of the card for a spot to write a message.
Spiral Pop Up Card. open
SUPPLIES:
sets - and many more
cs - soft sky, blackberry bliss, wild wasabi, tangelo twist, ww, painted blooms dsp
ink - blackberry bliss pad (I used elegant eggplant)
access - 7” soft sky painted blooms cotton twine
Mini glue dots, dimensionals, Rhinestones
Punches: elegant butterfly and itty bitty butterfly, word window, modern label, 2 ½” circle
Texture boutique and spring flowers TIEF
Spiral Pop Up Card Mechanics


Corner Pop Up Card, front
Corner Pop Up Card, open
Corner Pop Up Card, opening
SUPPLIES:
sets - painted petals
cs - 8-1/4" sq pacific point, garden green, rose red, whisper white, painted blooms dsp
ink - pacific point, garden green, rose red and soft sky pads
access - fringe scissors, dimensionals. mini glue dots, sponge
Corner Pop Up Card, flat, outside
Corner Pop Up Card, flat, inside
Corner Pop Up Card, how it goes together
I saw this type of card years ago in a Stampin' Success magazine, but I can't remember what it is called!  So I call it a "Corner Pop Up" card.

Happy Stamping!     Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment