Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Inkerbelle's Prize Time - Goodies

Fun New Goodies
I got to go to Prize Time at Tami's on June 6th.  We were treated to lunch and delicious macarons in honor of the new In Color, mint macaron.  We made some fun items that I will show in the next couple posts.  We also got the above goodies.  And all of it was FREE! I'll have to adjust my new catalog order.

GOODIES:

  1. corrugated paper, 12x12", 4 shts.  2 each of white and kraft
  2. heavy white cs
  3. silver metalic thread
  4. gold metalic thread
  5. white perfect accents
  6. classy designer buttons
  7. expressions natural elements
  8. smoky slate thick baker's twine
Thanks Tami!   I love being part of her Inkerbelles group.  If you join the SU family under me you'll be in my  M&M Sweet Stamper's group and in the Inkerbelle's group. As an M&M Sweet Stamper you'll get invited to a fun quarterly meeting, including dessert.  As an Inkerbelle you'll have the oportunity to qualify for Prize Time, which is a blast.


Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment