Monday, June 15, 2015

Congrats Sean!

My friend made a "corner pop up card" for me years ago.  She was in my club and wanted to give me a card that I hadn't shown her how to make.  She looked up the directions on SCS.  I had seen one in a Stampin' Sucess magazine, but had never made one until this year.  I don't know the official name (I couldn't find it on SCS so I dubbed it a "Corner Pop Up" card.  I thought it fitting to make one for her son's HS graduation.
Sean's DLSHS Graduation "Corner Pop Up Card", front

Sean's DLSHS Graduation "Corner Pop Up Card", open

"Corner Pop Up Card", before adhering side to back (inside)

"Corner Pop Up Card", before adhering side to back (outside)

"Corner Pop Up Card", folds flat to fit in envelope

"Corner Pop Up Card", back with area to write message

KG's Corner Pop Up Card for me, front

KG's Corner Pop Up Card for me, open 


No comments:

Post a Comment