Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weekly Mail


Ok, here's the card I'm mailing this week. It's for my mom, just for fun. We will be making a similar card in Friday's Big Shot class. I used a technique that changes the look of the Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder. It gives you a blank area for stamping. I'll try to show you a bunch of other samples I made with this technique after I've photgraphed them. This is a super fun card to make and so easy to vary it! I love those little quails from Happy Together, and you can get that set free when you place a qualifying SAB order! Contact me if you'd like to know more about SU's bigest promotion of the year.
Supplies:
set - happy together, well scripted, short and sweet
cs - whipser white
ink - bermuda bay marker & pad, melon mambo and crushed curry markers
access - Big Shot, finial press textured embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment