Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Embossing Folder Cards

This is a card using the Finial Press embossing folder and a special technique I saw awhile back. It creates a smooth inner area where you can stamp. I couoldn't wait to try it and only had time to quickly do one. I'll be playing around with it some more and we'll make a similar card in a class at the end of January. It's very simple, but elegant looking.


I love this card using the Elegant Boquet embossing folder and the new
Beautiful Wings embosslit. My friend Cheryl made it for me as a thank you. She loves to add glitter and added some dazzling diamonds to the flower centers. Isn't it adorable? We're both demonstrators and when we make cards for each other we write on a separate note instead of inside the card so we can use them as samples, lol.
Happy Stampping! Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment