Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weekly Mail


I've decided as part of my New Year resolutions I am going to mail at least one card a week. I will post them, which means I'll post something at least once a week! It will be my "Weekly Mail" post, usually on Wednesdays. This week I have three cards to show you.
The above is a double slider card I made a few years ago with the now retired set, On Gossomer Wings. You can find my supply list on my SCS gallery here. This card will go to our neighbor Dorothy who moved away and is turning 91 years.

This card I also made a few years back for a technique class I held. It has a corrugated piece of pixie pink to add texture. There's a piece of certainly celery which is stamped with By Design (retired) for texture. The focal image (also retired; the name escapes me because I only borrowed it from my dear friend Cheryl) uses the spotlighting technique and is layered on almost amethyst. The card base is so saffron. This card is for Kim who lives in Washington.


Finally, you should recognize this last card. We made it in a class and the supplies are listed in this post. It goes to a very dear cousin of mine who is at the Veterans Hospital in LA recovering from a stroke. Please pray for Steve.

My two boys are home sick with the stomach flu today - Bleck! Hope I don't get it!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment