Monday, January 4, 2010

SAB & new Occaisions Mini Catalog

I CAN'T BELIEVE SAB STARTS TOMORROW - JAN 5TH. Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year. SU offers a catalog of exclusive items and you have three ways to get them for FREE! One way is you can choose one item for every $50 you purchase from Jan 5- Mar 31, 2010. The second way is to hostess qualifying a workshop (get an item for every $300 in workshop sales). Third, if you join SU during SAB you can choose ANY stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalog (valued up to $47.95) for FREE and you get a discount on the starter kit to boot!

The new Occasions Mini Catalog also runs from Jan 5- Mar 31, 2010. The Occasions mini catalog was delayed in shipping but finally went out. If you don't get your copy by Jan. 13th, please let me know so I can have SU resend it. In the meantime you can view it on my business website (see link to catalogs on the right side bar). There are some really cool items that I pre-ordered. I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but will post the results of my "play session" soon!


My house is pretty much done, but we're still hanging pictures, curtains, etc. I'll post some photos when it's all done. More importantly, I'll schedule classes!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment