Friday, January 22, 2010

Got Milk/Cash?

My 13 year old son had 2 birthday parties to go to last weekend. He's at the age where kids give money as birthday gifts. I woke up with a brainstorm of how to package it and try out my new mini milk carton die at the same time! I'm sure you've heard of the phrase "Got Milk?", well I put a twist on that and used the phrase, "Got Cash?". I printed the image on a half sheet of cardstock and then put it through the Big Shot. The clip on top makes it easy for the birthday boy to get to his money. I rolled the retired Happy, Happy Birthday wheel over it after masking the front panel and then put it together. The sample on the left is for me to keep. Wouldn't it make a cute bank for spare change?

Tomorrow I will post an adorable birdhouse I made so be sure to check back! I had something in mind and it came out just like I had pictured it ~ amazing, lol.

Supplies:

sets - on your b-day
cs- whisper white, garden green, very vanilla
ink- garden green pad
access- small and large tag punches, library clips, big shot, mini milk carton die, happy, happy birthday jumble wheel and handle

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment