Thursday, December 1, 2011

Countdown, Day 1




I will be counting down the days until Christmas by posting a card or project (mostly related to Christmas) every day! I hope you will join me. Leave a comment if you can; I really appreciate it.

This is a center step card we made in my November Club. I copied it from a card I saw on Stampin' Connection (an online community just for SU demonstrators where we can share our projects). It's a perfect project to use the new Simply Scored tool.

It features the Delightful Dozen set, Curly Cute set and the Stitched Stockings set (punched out with the stocking builder punch and popped up on dimentionals). It's great because you can get two cards out of one piece of card stock. It uses Frosted Lodge dsp, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cs, Garden green ink, mini jingle bells and cherry cobbler Baker's twine. The side panels are given texture with the Big Shot and Petals A Plenty embossing folder.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment