Friday, December 9, 2011

Countdown, Day 9 and Happy B-day Shelagh!


This is a card I made at my friend, Cheryl's (her design). She wanted the pearl ornaments to match the cobbler card base, but since you can't color them with our water based marker, she came up with the creative idea to use two colors of permanent markers to get a better match; we colored them first with a purple permanent marker and then went over them with a red permanent marker. Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla look so good together on a Christmas card. Don't you agree?

Happy Birthday Shelagh! It's my friend Shelagh's b-day today, but I can't show you her card because I haven't given it to her yet. So instead I am showing you the card she gave me for Thanksgiving. Isn't it beautiful? She used the 2 step bird punch in Cajun Craze, on a Very Vanilla Top Note with the poppin' pastels technique layered on a Cajun Craze card base.

Happpy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment