Friday, December 2, 2011

Countdown, Day 2


This is the sweet treat holder we made in my Nov. Club. At first I just made the punch art santa on the bottom left, but then I saw a sample of the one on the top right. I thought he was much cuter, but I gave my ladies the choice of which one they wanted to make. Wed. my friend Shelagh and I made a bunch of these (that she's filling with M&M's) for table decorations at a Christmas breakfast.

Supplies (for top right Santa):
long cello treat bags, white scallop oval for hat trim, 1 red wide oval for hat texturized with snowburst ef, 1 white boho blssoms for pom pom popped up with dimensional, mini jingle bell attached with mini glue dot, blushing bride large oval for face, 1/4" circle punch - 2 pacific point for eyes & 1 blushing bride for nose, 1 red itty bitty punch pack circle for mouth, 1 white ornament punch for beard (optional to texturize with elegant lines ef - I cut off top part with large oval punch before glued to face) and 2 white bird wings for mustache popped up on dimensionals. Also, 1 totally tags greeting stamped in red ink on white cs and punched out with 1" square punch then layered on a red scallop square for tag. Tag is attached with Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine threaded using a dental floss threader through a 1/16" hole punch. Cello bag is filled with Cinnamon Almonds from Trader Joe's.


Here are a couple more treat bags that were much simpler to make.


Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment