Saturday, December 3, 2011

Countdown, Day 3, Oct. Holiday Stamp Camp part 1



I originally made this card at a demonstrator get together. I changed it so I could use 8.5" x 11" card stock & added the inside. We made it in my holiday stamp camp, along with a couple other cards and a couple more Christmas projects I'll show in the next couple days. My good friend Cheryl came from Livermore with some of her customers to hold a stamp camp with me back in Oct. It's so much fun to stamp with friends!

Supplies:
sets- perfect pairs, stitched stockings, word play
cs- cherry cobbler, wild wasabi, whisper white, silver glimmer paper
ink- cherry cobbler & wild wasabi pads
access- cherry cobbler baker's twine, mini jingle bells, mini glue dots, stocking builders punch, scallop edge punch, paper piercer & mat pack



This was the Thanksgiving card we made at the Oct Holiday Stamp Camp. We used the beautiful Mocha Mornings specialty dsp. The other colors we used were soft suede and crumb cake. We also used the decorative label and wide oval punches, the stripes embossing folder and pearls.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment