Saturday, December 24, 2011

Countdown, Day 24, Telescoping Circles Cards



I love these telescoping circles cards. They are so much fun to make! They are also a lot easier than I thought they would be. We will be making a different telescoping circles card in my January Club. Would you like to see a sneak peak? If so, leave me a message.

Supplies:
sets- short & sweet, greeting card kids
cs- night of navy, whisper white, bashful blue
ink- night of navy pad, bashful blue, sahara sand, blush blossom marker, wild wasabi, daffodil delight
access- big shot, 3" circle die, 3-1/2" circle die, scallop circle die, snow burst ef,
northern flurry ef, 2-1/2" circle punch, 1/16" punch, whisper white organza ribbon, silver brads, dazzling details, aqua painters



This card has most of the same supplies, with the addition of Thoughts & Prayers set instead of Short and Sweet, bashful blue cs, cherry cobbler pad and seam binding and pink pirouette marker. I sent this card to my mom last week to thank her. She gave me the 3-1/2" circle die so I could make these cards. We'll be going to her house for Christmas and I'll stay a few days.

Only one day left! Tomorrow is my last "Countdown" post.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment