Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sneak Peak at Technique Class Card


I think the Zoofari set is so fun! I saw this card (with different colors) on SU's demonstrator website well over a year ago. I love that I can go to their gallery for ideas. This is one of the cards we'll make at my Technique Class with Retiring Sets Fri, 6/12/09. There's a double row of paper piercing from the left edge to the large oval punch out and around the oval. I hope you can see it. It uses the pad-watercoloring technique with three of the retiring In Colors and a special faux knot. I haven't taught this knot yet and i hope my customers like it. The ribbon doesn't go all the way around under the white piece, so it saves on ribbon. If I had thought about it, I could have used black hemp since that's retiring, but then I don't think I could teach the faux knot.

Supplies:
sets - zoofari
cs - pacific point, confetti white
ink - pacific point, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, basic black pads
access - narrow black grosgrain ribbon, large oval punch, paper piercer and matpack, aquapainters, sponge daubers, corner rounder

Happy Stamping! Mary

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment