Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Club Preview


I wanted to do something with retiring sets for Club this month. I chose one of my favorites, A Little Birdie Told Me. I also wanted to show my gals the "roll with the punches" technique that Laura Fredrikson originated. Her technique was featured in SU's magazine for demonstrators, Stampin' Success, a while back. I remember seeing it on her blog long before that. The grassis done with the faux tearing technique, which I've shown in my classes previously. I had so much fun creating this card. Isn't it cute?
Supplies:
sets - A Little Birdie Told Me, On Your Birthday
cs - tempting turquoise, real red, whisper white, so saffron dsp
ink - tempting turquoise pad, green galore pad, real red pad and jumbo ink cartridge, basic black pad & marker, only orange marker
access - Happy Happy Birthday jumbo wheel, crop-a-dile, large red circle eyelets, sponge and sponge daubers, dimensionals, Dotto, paper snips, scrap copy paper
punches - trio flower, tag corner, small and large label, 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" circles
Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment