Friday, June 12, 2009

Birdie card for Technique Class

Ok, I know I've said it a gazzillion times, but I love A Little Birdie Told Me stamp set that's retiring. This card is a little more masculine looking, so I'm saving it to give to my brother for his birthday. It's a Z-fold card which isn't hard to do, but adds a lot of interest. Have you checked out all the retiring sets? You don't want to miss out. Let me know if I can order anything for you. have a great day!

Supplies:
sets - a little birdie told me, celebrate everything, on your birthday
cs - night of navy, basic gray, whisper white, urban garden dsp
ink - night of navy craft pad, not quite navy & kiwi kiss classic pads
access - sponge daubers, clear embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, SAMJ, post-it-notes or scrap paper for masking

Happy Stamping! Mary
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment