Saturday, June 20, 2009

Open House Up in the Air

I got summoned for jury duty on June 30th. So I don't know whether I'll actually get picked and if I can do my New Catalog Open House on July 2nd. To complicate matters I won't be able to use my computer until June 27th. So far my Open House will be as scheduled:



New Catalog Open house July 2nd, 9-11am or 6-8pm. Come pick up your copy of the Awesome, Award-winning New Catalog! Only $8 at my open house or FREE if join my club or hostess a workshop. I'll have make-n-takes, door prizes and chocolate! Come to this fun, free event.



I will give you an update on June 30th or July 1st as soon as I know more about the jury duty. Please bear with me. Sorry to put all this info in my blog and not in the invitation, but my business website allows me very little room to type an explanation.



If you need any items from the Last Chance Lists (links on right) send me an e-mail and I will put in the order at the end of June before it's too late. Or you can always order it yourself through my business website.



Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment