Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shoebox Event

Door Prize
Last Thursday I held a Shoebox Event.  We all had a great time making each others' cards.  Click Here to learn more about this event.  Everyone got to pick a door prize.  Each little "bag" held a different retired embellishment.  So fun!  Now I have some room on my Stack and Store Caddy for new embellishments!
Door Prize

Mary's First Card - Triple Time Stamping -  Click Here for a list of supplie.
Mary's Second Card
 I was inspired by this card that my friend, Shelagh, gave to me.  I love this new hostess set, Morning Meadow.  I used Island Indigo and Soft Sky, Quatrafancy Specialty dsp, and the scrumptious retired SAB ribbon

Cathy Hostetler's Card
 I love the simplicity of Cathy's card.  She used one of my favorite new sets, the Wetlands.  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake are great colors to combine.


Peggy McDonald's Card
 This card was so elegant!  It used the Summer Silhouettes set which is very easy to stamp.  We ran card stock through the Big Shot 7 times!  Pat brought her new magnetic platform so it was a cinch to use the various framelits and edgelits and gave us lots of practice.


Pat Schulte's Card
 Pat's card was beautiful as well.  It used another new, great hostess set called "Simply Sketched."  She chose colors (Melon Mambo and Garden Green - I think) based on the Gingham Garden dsp that is incorporated into her card.


Susie Homer's Card
Susie's card was pure fun punching circles and ovals to create the unique flower! We chose our greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  The colors she used were So Saffron, Marina Mist, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi.

Hope you can join us next time!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment