Monday, July 15, 2013

Inkerbelles Convention Swap

My Swap for the Inkerbelles group at Convention 2013
I'm so excited for Convention!  Here's my swap for our Inkerbelle's group.  Tami hosts a great dinner and we all swap cards.  I'm so thankful for Pat and Peggy who helped me make 29 of this card!  They also helped me produce 40 of another swap, that I'll show you tomorrow.

I was inspired by this card.  I really liked her use of the Modern Mosaic TIEF and the pearls for bubbles.  Overall I prefer my design.  What do you think?

Supplies:
sets - By the Tide, Happy Day
cs - Baked Brown Sugar card, 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
       Pool Party Co'ordinations, 4" x 4"
       Crisp Cantaloupe, 4" x 2"
       Very Vanilla xl oval
ink - Crisp Cantaloupe pad, Baked Brown Sugarpad
access - Big Shot, Modern Mosaic TIEF, sanding block, 5.5" Baked Brown Sugar ruffle stretch trim, pearls, sponge, dimensionals

Happy Stamping!  Mary  

No comments:

Post a Comment