Monday, July 22, 2013

Convention 2013 - Be the Difference

Convention 2013 Theme

My Convention Loot




My Prize Patrol Winnings - Sweater Weather DSP and a  stamp set from the Holiday catalog

Convention Bag, Name Badge with Prize Patrol Wrist Band and Agenda

Pen for taking notes, Milestone Pin, Convention Pin
Free Sets, Paper Pumpkin Kit, New Undefined Stamp Carving Product, (unmade) Make and Takes

One Bag of card swaps I got, Washi Tape "Party Favor" we received at the Anniversary Party Fri Night

Catalog and Holiday Catalog, plus Make and Take Materials we  received in our bag - I chose to take mine home

I returned from Convention late (midnight) on Sat 7/20/13.  The theme was "Be the Difference" and was a celebration of Stampin' Up's 25th Anniversary of being in business.  It was fantastic!  It was  a little crowded with 6,000 attendees!  They gave away more prizes than ever before and I came home with a ton of loot.  They revealed exciting upcoming product releases that I'm eager to share with you.  I have a lot of beautiful cards to share with you as well.

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment