Monday, July 29, 2013

His/Her Class Cards

Masculine Card #1
 I got my idea for this card from our Stampin' Success magazine, and changed it slightly.  Theirs was just a vanilla card, which looked good.  I made mine a basic gray card & added a candy dot to step it up a little.  You can see how I changed it a little more, adding color, for my Convention swap.

SUPPLIES:
sets - By the Tide, Teeny Tiny Wishes
cs - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" basic grey card and 3@ 1-3/8" basic gray squares, 2@ 5-1/4" x 4" very vanilla and 3@ 1-1/4" vanilla squares
ink - basic grey pad
access - neutrals candy dots, dimensionals

Masculine Card #2
 I was going to make this card for a second swap for Convention, but I ran out of time.  I did make a bunch for my husband to use for his 50th b-day ty's.  I made some slightly different versions, but settled on this one.

SUPPLIES:
sets - Six-Sided Sampler
cs - 11" x 4-1/4"  and scraps very vanilla, 2@ 4" x 3/4" Modern Medley dsp
ink - basic black pad
access - Big Shot & hexagon TIEF, dimensionals


Feminine Card #1 option A, inside

Feminine Card #1 option A

Feminine Card #1 option B, inside

Feminine Card #1 option B
 These cards didn't turn out like I pictured them in my mind, but I still like them.  Everyone's turned out unique - gotta love that!

SUPPLIES:
sets - Flower Shop, Million & One, Bring on the Cake
cs - perfect plum card base, 2@ 5-1/4" x 4" very vanilla
ink - elegant eggplant, perfect plum pads and ink refills, daffodil delight ink refill
access - Big Shot & framed tulips TIEF, pansy punch, dimentionals
 
Feminine Card #2
I just love this cardI was inspired by this card that my friend, Shelagh, gave me. Sometimes a simple technique such as stamping off can have such a big effect!


SUPPLIES:
sets - Morning Meadow
cs - strawberry slush, 4-1/4" x 3-1/2" white, 4-1/4" x 3/4" Quatrefancy specialty dsp
ink - strawberry slush pad
access - 15" white gg ribbon & crop-a-dile for stay put knot, itty bitty punch pack, glue dots, pearls

Happy Stamping!  Mary

p.s. Tomorrow I'll post more Convention Swaps, so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment