|Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit (journal on left was modified with the Elegant Butterfly punch and IC cs|
This is the BEST time to join Paper Pumpkin!!! If you've ever thought about it but weren't sure, this is the time! Make sure to read to the bottom of this post for my EXTRA BONUS!
If you haven't heard of Paper Pumpkin it's a fun box of products that gets mailed to you every month. Not only does the box include fun stamps, ink and accessories but it also contains everything you need to complete that month's project ~ prepped and ready for you to assemble! Sometimes it is a stack of cards (who doesn't need that?!), some months it is a 3-D item like the journal in the try it kit shown above. It's a great 20-30 minute little stamping escape.
But new subscribers can get Paper Pumpkin for only $10 for their first two months, shipping is included in that price so it's an amazing deal! After your first two months the price goes up to $19.95. You can cancel your subscription at anytime without penalty. To take advantage of the deal you have to sign up by August 31st.
Who is Paper Pumpkin for?
- New Stampers-it's the perfect kit for people who are brand new to the stamping world!
- Busy Stampers-since it only takes about 30 minutes to complete it perfect for the stamper on the go to make something quick, but still feeling very crafty!
- Kids-do you have a crafty kiddo in your life, paper pumpkin is the perfect escape for them! Because everything is precut you don't have to worry about scissors or wasted paper!
- Expert Stampers-because all the work is done for you, you can sit back and let your creativity take over, add on your own stamps and supplies there's no rules!
Remember Paper Pumpkin makes a GREAT gift, you can have it sent directly to your friend, daughter, sister, mother whoever you choose!
How do you sign up? Head to the Paper Pumpkin website and get started! Don't forget the promo code PUMPKINDEAL to get your first two months for only $10.
- You must click "Add Promo Code" and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the "Promo Code" field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
BONUS (from me): I am giving a free Paper Pumpkin Kit (I believe it's from the month of May) to the first person who subscribes and indicates me as her demonstrator.
Happy Stamping! Mary