Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mom & Me Class Cards



I copied Kristin Moore's card, but used the Fun Flowers die and a fun technique. The Faux Mother of Pearl Technique is really easy, and looks great! Just dab a little white shimmer paint onto card stock with some scrunched up plastic wrap, let it dry, then brayer over it with ink color of your choice. My black ink cartridge should be re-inked, but I like the way it looks purple so I let it be!
Supplies:
sets- thank you kindly
cs- whisper white
ink- concord crush pad, basic black ink cartridge
access- filigree brads, mat pack & paper piercer, music notes wheel, frost white shimmer paint, big shot & fun flowers die, scallop trim corner & 1-1/4" square punch, brayer, dimensionals
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

I just love this card. I copied it from Ruth Norton. However, I didn't want to cut out those antennae, so I stamped it on the white circle and on a scrap of white. When I cut out the butterfly I just cut off the antennas and they show up on the layer beneath.
Supplies:
sets- hope and strength, sentimental sentiments
cs- crumb cake, melon mambo, pretty in pink, whisper white
ink- melon mambo pad, pretty in pink pad
access- big shot & 3" circle die, crumb cake seam binding, paper piercer & mat pack, pearls, dimensionals


I thought of this card myself, lol. I wanted a CAS (Clean And Simple) card and I think this one fits the bill. It's easy to make with the two step stamping sets and the butterfly punch. I used the Swirls and Curls hostess level-1 set from the Summer Mini catalog on the inside. It's such a great set! Call me if you want to book a party and earn it for free.
Supplies:
sets: bold blossoms, flower fest, swirls & curls verses
cs- whisper white, scraps of tangerine tango, regal rose, real red
ink- versamark pad, basic black, daffodil delight, pear pizzazz and tangerine tango pads; various markers
access- butterfly punch, natural hemp dimensionals


I made this paper purse with my stamp club in March. There's a link on that post to a video showing how to make them.
Supplies:
sets- oval all
cs- poppy parade cs and dp, whisper white
ink- poppy parade pad
access- large oval and scallop oval punch, 116" handheld punch, itty bitty punch pack, bone folder, sticky strip, self adhesive velcro dots

Happy Stamping! Mary

2 comments:

  1. Love the technique you used to create your flower! Thanks for joining in at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute collection of projects! Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete