Friday, May 27, 2011

Great Cards Class



Card #1 Isn't this gorgeous? I got the idea from Nelie Harper. I liked it so much that I changed very little.
Supplies:
sets- thanks for caring
cs- vanilla, crumb cake, vellum
ink- crumb cake pad
access- big shot, fun flowers die, framed tulips, elegant lines, perfect polka dots, & square lattice embossing folders, antique brads, paper piercer & mat pack, white organza ribbon


Card #2 My friend Cheryl designed this fantastic card. I think it looks great even if you don't emboss the front with polka dots.
Supplies:
sets- fabulous florets, fabulous phrases
cs- pacific point, white, beyond the garden dp
ink- pacific point & wild wasabi marker and pad
access- big shot, perfect polka dots embossing folder, small oval punch, rhinestones, dimensionals


Card # 3 I love this bright and cheerful card that I copied from Ruth Norton. I changed very little on this one, too.
Supplies:
sets- cottage garden, fabulous phrases
cs- daffodil delight, peach parfait, white, in color paper pack
ink- daffodil delight, peach parfait and poppy parade pads
access- daffodil delight taffeta ribbon, corner rounder, rhinestones


Card #4 I made this card for my shoebox card and used the same layout as Ruth's. They may be the same layout, but the looks are totally different!
Supplies:
sets- the open sea, sincere salutations
cs- basic gray, white, cherry cobbler, nautical expedition dp,
ink- basic gray and cherry cobbler pads
access- cherry cobbler baker's twine, corner rounder, 1/16" handheld punch, silver brads

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment