Monday, May 23, 2011

Rainbow Embossing


This is kind of a clean and simple (CAS) card. I wanted to try out my colored embossing powders from the new mini so I did a little "rainbow embossing". I stamped the solid flower image with Versamark ink on white card stock. First I held it over one tidy tray and added a little Tangerine Tango ep; then I held it over a second tidy tray and added a little Melon Mambo ep. After embossing those flowers I added the other flowers and sentiment in colored classic ink. I'm not sure I like those colors together, though. What do you think?

Supplies:
sets- fabulous florets
cs- whisper white, garden green
ink- versamark pad, daffodil delight pad, garden green pad, pacific point pad
access- mambo and tangerine embossing powders, heat tool, eyelet border punch

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment