Friday, March 11, 2011

March Club Projects


Our first club project this month was a little purse made out of a 6"x6" piece of dsp. It closes with a little velcro dot and is perfect for holding a gift card, lip balm, cash, or whatever! This photo shows the front side of one and the back side of another. Frenchie has a good video that shows how they're made.


Here is the purse open.
Supplies:
sets- so happy for you
cs - night of navy dsp and cs, whisper white
ink- night of navy
access- velcro dot, sticky strip, itty bitty punch pack, large & scallop oval punches



Our second project was a card and envelope portfolio complete with four cards. I learned how to make these from my upline years ago (I'm pretty sure Michelle created the pattern for them). I gave them to my hostesses my first year I was a demonstrator. I'll show other samples over the next few days.






Supplies:
sets- a flower for all seasons (FREE as a SAB item!)
cs- whisper white, certainly celery, daffodil delight, perfect plum, real red
ink- basic black pad
access- watercolor pencils, blender pens, celery grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, big shot & embossing folders - elegant bouquet, petals-a-plenty, perfect polka dots, framed tulips

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment