Monday, November 29, 2010

Easy Card & Envelope Case

Card & Envelope Case side A

Years ago I came across a pattern for a card holder. It was on the SU demonstrator website. However, it didn't hold envelopes. Since I love to design boxes that are practical I re-designed the case so it could hold 4 cards AND envelopes. Also, it uses one sheet of card stock. I've made many of these in the past, but didn't take photos before giving them away. So, before Thanksgiving I made a few samples to show you. We'll be doing a snowflake version of this for Club. Also, I am happy to share my pattern with you, if you give me credit. Just leave me a comment with your e-mail.

Card & Envelope Case Side B

I don't know if you can tell, but the blue flower is inked with Baja Breeze and then the edges are rolled on a Marina Mist pad (Rock and Roll Technique; huff to moisten and stamp.

Card & Envelope Case Open, with Card #1

Card #2

Card #3 & #4

Supplies for All:
sets- Petal Pizzaz, Hope Happens
cs- Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala dsp, Pear Pizzaz
ink- daffodil delight, baja breeze, marina mist, pear pizzaz, real red
access- horizontal slot punch, pear pizzaz ribbon, jumbo brads (5/16" neutrals, corner rounder

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment