Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!






We usually host Thanksgiving for both sides of our family, and this year is no exception. We'll have 20 people, which is a lot for Dave, but not for me. I'm so excited to see everyone! I always send out hand stamped invitations. I started with a River Rock card and added a layer of Apple Cider dsp (retired). I added a piece of Wild Wasabi, punched with the dotted ribbon punch and a layered focal point using circle punches and the scalloped circle punch.

Usually everyone sits wherever they want, but this year I made place cards. I cut fall colored card stock (2-7/8 x 5-1/2") and ran it through the Big Shot with the scallop envelop die. Then I added a 2-1/2" square of vanilla card stock, stamped with an old rainbow pad and wrapped natural hemp around it.

I made this darling insert for my simply adorned charm. I am anxious to make other inserts, especially for other holidays.

Happy Thanksgiving! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment