Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Cheryl!




My good friend, Cheryl, had her birthday on Sunday, too. I celebrated with her last week, when the boys had off school. Our son's had Subway sandwiches and played baseball while we went to lunch and then stamped. I wanted to use my new Aviary set that she'd given me for my birthday last month. I also wanted to make a clean & simple card. I lined up the clear mount birds on a larger block and colored them with markers. What do you think?

Supplies:
sets- aviary, teeny tiny wishes, occasional quotes
cs- whisper white
ink- melon mambo, tempting turquoise & daffodil delight markers
access- daffodil delight taffeta ribbon, turquoise ribbon (retired), melon mambo ribbon (retired), basic rhinestone jewels

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment