Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Easy Card and Envelope Case, Sample #2

Here's another Card and Envelope Case (I first posted a sample 2 days ago). I was using up scraps of Greenhouse Gala dsp. I especially love the sunny look of the paper used here. The front flap just tucks under the Pear Pizzaz ribbon on this sample. I used the rock and roll technique again. I also inked the largest and smallest flower on the Daffodil Delight pad, took the ink off in the center with a blender pen (really? OK, I used my finger because I didn't feel like getting out my blender pen) and re-inked it with a Pumpkin Pie marker.
Side A

Side B


Card and Envelope Case - Open with sample Card

Supplies:
sets- petal pizzaz, hope happens
cs- whisper white, greenhouse gala dsp
ink- pear pizzaz and daffodil delight pad, pumpkin pie marker
access- eyelet border punch, pear pizzaz ribbon, corner rounder

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment