Monday, December 6, 2010

December Club, Card and Envelope Case, Simple Cards and Paper Bow


Last week I was showing a Card & Envelope Case I designed years ago. It goes together quickly, uses one 8.5 x 11" sheet of card stock, and holds about 4 cards and envelopes. I used Velcro as the closure for this one. You can leave me a comment and give me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you the directions.

Isn't it cool the way the Modern Label punch covers up the "25th of Dec." part of the image in the Tags 'til Christmas stamp set? We are also making paper bows. Click here to find the tutorial for them by Jessica Crawford on Split Coast Stampers. I eliminated the center loop, mini gbrads and pop up glue dos. Instead I used a large brad to assemble it (much easier in my opinion).



Supplies:
sets- serene snowflakes (any snowflake set will suffice), short and sweet, tags til christmas
cs- whisper white, Patterns Pack III dsp
ink- night of navy pad
access - decorative label & modern label punch, corner rounder, sticky strip, sponge, velcro, dimensionals, large brad, 1/16" hand held hole punch, eyelet border punch

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment