Thursday, December 30, 2010

Elegant Soiree Chunky Frame



I saw this quote at least a year ago and have wanted to put together a framed sailboat image with it ever since! I just love this quote because it reminds me that even if things don't go as planned, we can just change the plan to make it all work out.

I used a Big Shot Adhesive Sheet to attach the dsp to one of SU's Decore Elements Chunky Frames. These frames are really cool, and you can frame a photo, or artwork, as I have done here. I added some basic self-adhesive pearls to give it some texture. I also wrapped Baja Breeze seam binding around the whole thing, though you can't see it in these photos.

Supplies:
set- Unchartered Territory
cs- vanilla, baja breeze, elegant soiree dsp
ink- baja breeze
access- scallop trim border punch, big shot adhesive sheet, pearls, baja breeze seam binding, computer generated quote

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment