Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Shelagh & Mike! (tomorrow)



I made this special card for my friend, Shelagh. Since we celebrated her birthday on Monday, I figure it's safe to post it today. It's based on a card I made with club a couple years ago. It's actually three rose red 3" x 3" cards (3"x6" folded to 3"x3") adhered with alternating 3" x 3" dsp cards (3"x6" folded to 3"x3") in an accordion fashion. I added more 3" x 3" squares of dsp to cover the rose red on the backside. It's hard to explain and I don't make videos (too technical for me, sorry). The whole thing is attached to a quarter sheet of Wild Wasabi that has dsp on it. Then there's a belly band to hold it all together.

Close ups of the fold out pages & tags






Supplies:
sets- simply said, it's your birthday (retired set from a punch box kit)
cs- wild wasabi, rose red, bashful blue, dsp (retired, sorry I can't remember the name of it))
ink- basic black pad, bashful blue pad, wild wasabi pad, rose red pad
access- small & large tag punches, tag corner punch (retired), three flowers punch (retired), sticky strip

My brother Mike's birthday is tomorrow, too. I mailed him a card, but forgot to photo it first. Anyway, a big old Happy Birthday to you Mike!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment