Sunday, April 10, 2011

Never Ending Card, first attempt





This was my first attempt at the Never Ending card. I tried following Tami White's directions (see post from a few days back). I started with the "back" of the card (the side that has the vertical opening) instead of the side with the horizontal opening (cake image above). I realized after making a few cards, that the back should be more plain, otherwise the recipient might start there and then some of the images will be upside down when you open to the other sides.

I started with Pacific Point card stock and used the Ice Cream Parlor dsp and Bring on the Cake set. The S.A.B. dsp package had self adhesive colored die cuts which helped make the card a little easier. The cake was stamped in Pacific Point and colored with markers.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment