Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BAM Fundraiser Class Cards

These are the six cards we made at my Build A Miracle Fundraiser Class. We raised $329 for B.A.M. from the class fees and the orders (I'm giving 20% of the net order). Thanks so much everyone! The money we raised plus what I'm donating will pay for 18 square feet of a house to be built!

I copied the first card from my good friend Cheryl. Isn't it gorgeous?

The second card used the Create a Cupcake set and the Build a Cupcake punch.


Card #3 used the Eat Chocolate set. I've been doing a little too much of that lately, tehee.

The 4th card used a simple and basic layout. You can apply this layout to almost anything!

The 5th card I copied, but I can't find it in my notes. I just love the color combo and how it changes the Framed Tulips embossing folder from a rectangle to a square.

This last card used the imbedded embossing technique. I was inspired by this card.

I'm not listing all the supplies, but if you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment