Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!







A few gals came over this morning for some "stamp therapy" and made these projects. I just love the Easter basket and cross cards designed by my friend, Cheryl. Dawn O has a great video tutorial on how to turn the lattice die into a cross. She also has a great video tutorial on how to turn the petal Cone die into a take out box. The Eat Chocolate set from the Occasions Mini catalog is perfect for the take out box, but it's only available until the end of April! Aren't these fun projects?

Below is a sympathy card and an Easter card Pat made me. They are awesome! I love the way she used crystal effects on the flowers of the sympathy card. Unfortunately it doesn't show really well in the photo, but trust me, it's cool!




Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment