Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mom's Home!

Yay! Mom is out of the hospital and doing well. I was fretting who would take care of her because my sister Anne had to fly to San Diego for a few days and I'm leaving to Lake Shasta for a week. Well my brothers are awesome and stepped up to the plate. Paul is staying with her for a couple days, then Mark will take his place. After that Anne will be back, and I'll go up at the beginning of August. I'm hoping she will be able to do a little stamping with me! I'll place my new catalog order so I will have some new things to show her. The card above is something I saw at a demonstrator event in May. I think it's so pretty. Hope you are doing well! I've received most of my May swaps and will post those while I'm gone, so be sure to check back!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment