Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Side Step Cards


These two cards use the Sending Love designer paper and the Beautiful Wings embosslit. Yes, that is the extra large Fancy Flower punch. It coordinates nicely with the With All My Heart set.

I made this card for my son's friend who had a birthday party last Friday. It uses chocolate chip & brocade blue cardstock and markers and the Sweat Pea designer paper. I stamped the little "Happy (bird) day" stamp from the hostess level one set that's in the Occasion's mini catalog. The other stamp is from the Heard from the Heart set. I also made a coordinating box to hold a gift card, but forgot to take a photo.

These side step cards are so much fun to make! I learned how to make them from Julie's blog. I typed up an easy to follow tutorial (similar to Julie's) and will be teaching my club how to make them this month. I just got the cottage wall dp (can you believe I waited this long!) and want to make some with it.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment