Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekly Mail

Note: Post Edited - this is one of the cards I gave with the mini milk carton. It is a Side Step card that I learned how to make from Julie. We are going to make this kind of card with my Club this month. It's such a fun and easy card to make! I'll show you another version tomorrow.
Supplies:
sets - I heart hearts, a light heart (retired)
cs - lovely lilac, melon mambo, whisper white, razzleberry lemonade dp
ink - melon mabo pad and marker, lovely lilac pad, crushed curry marker
access - heart to heart, full heart and pinking hearts border punches, crurry polka dot gg ribbon, dimensionals


Ok, it's not exactly mail. I made these mini milk cartons out of vellum cardstock and am going to give them to two friends as a thank you gifts. We're going on a women's retreat with our church this weekend and they are driving. I used the Always wheel on them with pink passion ink and embossed it with clear ep. You can use classic ink on vellum and emboss because it doesn't dry quickly. I added a few butterflies with the Beautiful Wings embosslit and almost amethyst dsp. One is closed with mini library clips (it takes two to close instead of just one 1/2" library clip) and one utilizes some organdy ribbon I had in my stash. I'll be sure it's filled with yummy candy!



You can find all the supplies to make this adorable mini milk carton on Stampin Up's website. The set is Good Neighbors that I got FREE as a SAB item. I only tweaked it a tiny bit by putting the house on a layered tag instead of a circle. It's not too late to get your own free SAB item. Call me today and I will tell you how!

No comments:

Post a Comment